A complete range of weather sensors for the wind energy industry
Biral supply weather sensors to the wind energy industry to:
- Automatically switch warning lights or foghorns in poor visibility
- Intelligently adjust warning light intensities relative to the current visibility
- Adjust turbines during periods of freezing rain or snow
- Measure site wind speed and direction with RISO and DEWI approved wind sensors
- Adjust the alignment and pitch of the turbine blades relative to the wind conditions
- Evaluate a potential wind farm site
Please select from the links further down this page to read more.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for advice when selecting and installing your sensor.
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01275 847787 (UK) + 44 1275 847787 (Intl)
Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your application requirements
Tel: 01275 847787 (UK) + 44 1275 847787 (Intl)