The Big Picture for Highways, Street Lighting and Winter Maintenance Services 2017
The APSE highways, street lighting and winter maintenance services seminar is a must attend event for all those working within the sector. Biral will be exhibiting this year being held at the Hilton Hotel, Blackpool on the 9-10 March 2017.
- Self-assessment and accessing the improvement funds
- Fighting for funding – the public support for highways, street lighting and winter gritting services
- The role of Highways and Street Lighting professionals in making our roads safe
- Well managed highways infrastructure – implementing the new code
- Risk management and insurance – what will the new code mean?
- Obstructive lighting
- Utilities and highways authorities: can we do things better?
- Road safety markings: Improving the driver experience
- Flooding: Is it now a bigger risk than snow to our winter maintenance services?
Visit Biral on our exhibition stand
If you would like to book an appointment to see our representative at the show, please contact us.