26th Annual Winter Maintenance Conference and Exhibition
Cold Comfort 2017
Cold Comfort 2017 will once again aim to deliver the very best case studies, technical session and discussion and debate with the aim of empowering local authorities and their private sector partners with the latest understanding and knowledge of all the latest issues affecting the winter service sector in the UK.
- The challenges and opportunities of delivery a new winter maintenance programme in Buffalo Grove, Illinos
- Making the UK network more resilient during winter
- Keeping London moving in extreme weather
- Transforming winter service: a front line perspective
- Using the Internet of Things to transform UK winter Service
Visit Biral on our stand #C06
If you would like to book an appointment to see our representative at the show, please contact us.