Biral are delighted to be one of the sponsors exhibiting at the prestigious European Aerosol Conference (EAC) this year in Zurich, Switzerland.
Organised by the European Aerosol Assembly (EAA), a body that now represents 12 national or regional aerosol societies within the EU, the EAC attracts scientists and engineers from all over the world. Hosting this year are the Gesellschaft für Aerosolforschung (GAeF), founded in 1972 to:
- promote science in all areas of aerosol research
- provide information with an interdisciplinary base to their members and the public by organizing scientific conferences and supporting publications
- maintain a forum for international cooperation and exchange for all aspects of aerosol science
- support scientific education and teaching in aerosol science at all levels.
This year the scientific program will be organised within five main themes, which aim to increase understanding of the main scientific stakes in the conference:
- Aerosol Technology
- Atmospheric Aerosol Studies
- Aerosol Measurement Techniques
- Aerosol and Health
- Basic Aerosol Processes
Further details of the Scientific program can be found here.
Our experts will be on hand to discuss the latest developments in our AOT-100 Aerosol Optical Tweezers and answer any questions that you may have.
We look forward to welcoming you to our booth no. 10.